- Five practical assessments
- One essay written assessment
- Critical analysis assessment
- Final clinical assessment by external examiners
- To gain the Membership of the London College of Osteopathic Medicine students have to attain over 50% of total marks for the course, to attend 72 weeks of clinic teaching, 144 days, and be considering to be in good standing with the LCOM.
In order to monitor standards of assessments, and train examiners, some may be recorded on video. This is for educational purposes only, and the recordings are not available to review assessment results of individual students.